Harvest Offering Resources

An opportunity to support mission

The Harvest Offering is an opportunity to raise funds to support local mission. Exciting and inspiring initiatives have taken root because of the giving in recent years and more mission focused activities will be planted and given the means to grow and flourish following this year’s offering.

75% of the money you give stays right in your corps to help fund local mission. The other 25% goes to your divisional Mission Innovation Fund. This fund supports new and creative mission opportunities which could be difficult to finance from other sources. It offers an empowering and releasing opportunity for corps to access money to do something new and exciting, allowing space for creativity and experimentation. The ideas that this fund can help to make a reality could be transformative for us as a movement and for the communities we engage with.

    Give Online

    More Harvest information and online giving option

    Click Here

    Other useful links

    Resources to help corps and centres observe Environment Sunday (4 June).

    Resources to help you care for creation.

    Resources for school assemblies following a seasonal timetable.

    Primary school assemblies covering a range of popular topics for the school year.

    Related tags