Being a Salvationist
The Salvation Army United Kingdom and Ireland Territory.
The Salvation Army works in more than 130 countries around the world. Every country is part of a territory, command or region. The United Kingdom and Ireland Territory is made up of every aspect of Salvation Army work in the Channel Islands, England, Ireland, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- 630 corps and community centres;
- A network of residential centres across the territory – Lifehouses for people experiencing homelessness, safe houses for survivors of modern slavery, residences for older people;
- William Booth College to help people learn and develop;
- SAGIC – our insurance company;
- Salvation Army Trading Company (SATCoL) – who manage many businesses including 215 charity shops;
- Community based programmes that help people find work, deal with financial problems, food banks;
- A Family Tracing Service which helps people find long lost relatives.
- Territorial leaders: Commissioners Anthony and Gillian Cotterill
- The Salvation Army Territorial Headquarters, 1 Champion Park, London SE5 8FJ
-  20 7367 4500
The eleven doctrines of The Salvation Army.
Learn more about our vision and mission priorities.
Learn more about soldiership, adherent membership and junior soldiership.
A small group study on the new territorial vision and mission statements.